NWSMTA maintains a library of books, CDs, DVDs, videos and cassettes for use by its members. All materials may be requested for check- out by submitting a request to the library chairperson who will bring the materials to the next meeting, or, they may be picked up at her home.
Library Chairperson: Suzanne Fleer, 847.202.8934, email@example.com
Rules and Check-Out Procedures
- Check-out time for all materials will be on a meeting-to-meeting basis (approximately one month). Please sign your name, date and titles of items borrwed in the library notebook found on the library table at meetings.
- Only three items may be checked out at one time by a NWSMTA member.
- Materials may be renewed one time only.
- An overdue fine of $3 has been set by the NWSMTA board for each overdue item.
- If necessary, the materials may be returned to the library chairperson's home between meetings. Arrangements can also be made to pick up materials between meetings by calling the chairperson.
- Each teacher is responsible for any item in his/her possession. If an item is damaged or lost, he/she must pay the cost to replace the item.
- All items are to be checked in at the last meeting in April or at the May luncheon meeting.
- Special arrangements for check-out of materials during the summer are possible by contacting the library chairperson.
- HELP! We have several missing items from our library. Please take a look around your studio and see if you have any of them! Click here to view the list. Thank you!