top of page
For Members > Music Sales
NWSMTA members may sell unwanted music at specificed monthly meetings during the year. Music Sales will take at the October, November, January, and March meetings. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Only present NWSMTA members may sell music at meetings.
- Please bring music to be sold in boxes. Write your first and last name and the price desired in pencil in the upper right hand corner of the book or sheet music. If the cover is glossy, use the upper right hand corner of the first inside page.
- Due to lack of storage space, music for sale may not be left between meetings, but must be taken home. NWSMTA and the Music Sales chairperson cannot be responsible for any music that is missing. Music left after a meeting may be donated.
- Musical items other than books and sheet music may be offered for sale, but again must be taken home after the meeting.
- Because of space limitations, only new music or music in very good condition will be accepted for sale.
- If you intend to purchase music, please have the exact change with you to pay for the music.
- Payments for purchased music should be made directly to the person selling the music, not the Music Sales chairperson.
- If you must leave the meeting early, please pick up your music before you leave.
Back to top
Home | About Us | Calendar | Monthly Programs | How To Join | Student Activities | Newsletter | Find a Teacher
Conferences & Workshops | Photo Gallery | For Members | Contact Us
Home - - Administrator Login
An Affiliate of Music Teachers National Association